The following materials will help chapter officers, ASPE members, and others in the industry plan for and promote the 2012 ASPE Convention and Exposition. You can download and use these resources as appropriate in newsletters, emails, social media postings, on your website, or as flyers.
- Promotion Kit — This helpful tool contains talking points about the 2012 ASPE Convention, suggested wording to use in newsletters, emails, social media postings, and a fact sheet.
- Justification Toolkit — Managers and employees can use the resources on this webpage to calculate the ROI and quantify the benefits of attending the 2012 ASPE Convention and Exposition.
- Drive Your Success ad — Full-page PDF ad or flyer to promote the event
- Regional Drive Your Success ad — A full-page PDF ad or flyer that can be used in the area around Charlotte, North Carolina
- Registration Brochure — Includes information on the education program, Exposition and special events (PDF)
- Half-Page Ad — A PDF sized for use in your newsletters
- Register Now Ad — A full-page ad for use as an ad or handout
- Boombox Button — A 250x250 square ad for your website
- Banner Ad — A 728x90 banner ad for your website
- Skyscraper Ad — A 120x600 tower ad for your website
- Webinar flyer — A full-page PDF ad or flyer about the FREE webinar that will teach attendees how to make the most of their ASPE Convention and Exposition experience
- Save the Date postcard — A half-page PDF ad or postcard
- 2012 ASPE Convention and Exposition logo — A JPG logo that can be used on your website, social media, newsletters, and emails
If you would like any of these resources in a different format, contact email@example.com