HOUSING & TRAVEL
The deadline to book rooms in the ASPE block was Monday, September 24, 2012.
Please direct all changes to existing reservations to the designated hotel. Phone numbers are listed below:
- Hilton Charlotte City Center – Co-Headquarters Hotel (704) 377-1500
- The Westin Charlotte – Co-Headquarters & Exhibitor Hotel (704) 375-2600
- Marriott Charlotte City Center (704) 333-9000
- Holiday Inn Charlotte City Center (704) 335-5400
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown (704) 347-5972
- Hampton Inn Charlotte Uptown (704) 373-0917
Notice Regarding Unauthorized Housing Providers
You may have been contacted by an unauthorized hotel/housing provider purporting to service the ASPE Convention and Exposition. Please note, because these room "pirates" are often unable to provide ASPE Convention and Exposition attendees and exhibitors with complete service, ASPE works to prevent the unauthorized contact of our constituents as well as the inappropriate use of exhibitor names and the ASPE name.
Please do not to give your credit card number to anyone who calls you on the phone soliciting your housing reservations. Be assured that ASPE is committed to providing you quality services to make your convention and exposition experiences positive, and we will vigorously pursue these organizations to prevent unauthorized contact.
VIEW LOW FARES FROM YOUR CITY TO CHARLOTTE:
CURRENT WEATHER IN CHARLOTTE
Check out the local weather before leaving for Charlotte and be sure to pack appropriately!