Engineered with 21st Century Technology, heavy duty, top-of-the-line components, solid-state electronics, service after the sale, plus proven return on investment—make the PavementSaver III the “Owner’s Choice!”
Built for Performance, Built for Life!
The ARC System
The Autonomous Rate Control system uses pressure sensing technology allowing for computer control of the spray system application. Once the Application Rate is Selected the calibrated ARC System will then only spray this selected application rate. The intuitive nature of the system will set the maximum speed of the machine, such that the Operator may simply push the joystick all the way forward and the PavementSaver III will not outrun the set application rate
• Operator can quickly select the application rate on the Operator’s Screen
• Control screen shows a visual machine status, machine speed and spray status
Performance: Designed with the operator in mind
• Easy access operator’s platform
• Adjustable dual axis operator’s peat
• Joystick, intuitive controls
• Tilt wheel power steering
• Variable speed, full range, hydrostatic propel
• Secure dual braking systems drive system
• Anti-slip protection
• Controller Area Network bus system
• Pavement water fogging system
• Full three wheel drive system
• Hydraulic drive system is an independent circuit. No crossover power loss
• Fly-by-wire technology allows joystick control over many hydraulic features
• Colored display
Reliability: Protecting your bottom line
• 49HP Turbocharged Diesel Engine Tier 4 Final Compliant
• Engineered systems and quality components chosen for longevity, reliability and performance power to operate continuously under extreme conditions
• High performance, internationally available hydraulic components used in engineered hydraulic systems
• Heavy duty, oversize, stainless steel, material delivery knife valve provides full open and a positive close
• Heavy duty torque hubs, fail-safe brakes with oversized drive motors
• Heavy duty squeegee assembly with powerful hydraulic directional control
• Joystick operator controls
• Powerful hydraulic drive components
• Axial piston wheel motors with planetary reduction Capturing optimum torque
• High performance T-1 steel for the mixer tank, hydraulic and diesel tank Tougher, stronger and longer lasting
• Internal wiring protected wherever possible
• Tilt wheel power steering
• Variable speed direct drive hydraulic Agitated Mixer
• Variable speed, full range, hydrostatic drive system
Why use the ARC System?
The application rate of sealcoat is critical in doing a great job. If applied too thick or thin it can lead to reduced longevity and
premature failure, extended curing times, and even cracking. This can significantly cost both the customer and contractor in wasted material, extra rework time and a loss in business. The ARC system can help eliminate these problems as the operator can select the application rate that is best for the job, whether the existing surface is smooth, rough, or somewhere in between.
these safety features
• Dual braking systems, hydrostatic operational brakes and enclosed two wheel wet disc brakes for emergencies and parking
• Operator “dead man” shut down switch
• Anti-slip technology
• Machine will not move unless you are in neutral and in the operator’s seat
•If you leave the operator’s seat, the parking brakes automatically apply
• Fail-safe brakes - If you lose engine power, blow a hose or lose hydraulics, the parking brakes will stop youautomatically even on a steep grade
• The fully loaded PavementSaver III can safely climb grades – up to 16% higher with the turbo-diesel system
• Hydrostatic braking through the full range of operation
• Full forward to full reverse? If you suddenly move the joystick from full forward to full reverse, machine will buffer the change by slowing the machine before changing direction.
The patented RaynMaker Spray system gives operators the option to spray sealcoat from the spray bar or up to two hand wands. The entire system is designed to handle heavily filled sealcoat materials.
• Spray bar starts at 8 ft. and can extend to 12 ft.
• Best filtration in the industry through our patented spray bar filters: The primary filter has 952 cubic inches of volume and 339 square inches of filter face, the twin finish filters have 2,118 cubic inches of volume with 1,620 square inches of filter face.
• Pressure sensing technology keeps your application rate consistent despite changes in speed
• All controls are located on the joystick and
operator control panel
• Various nozzle configurations, tip sizes and spray
patterns are available
The PavementSaver III machine will out-run, out-last, out-produce and outperform all other sealcoat machines. Ask current customers about the PavementSaver III and take a hard look at the machine - then take one for a test drive.
Consider Your Investment:
Breakdowns and poor performance hinder production; the PavementSaver III is designed to minimize down time and to maximize production. Purchase the machine that will continue to bring you returns long after other machines have given up - The PavementSaver III with the ARC system.