October 28 - November 2
Phoenix Convention Center | Phoenix, Arizona
You cannot afford to miss the 2016 ASPE Convention and Exposition—the only professional development and technical education event designed to enhance the career growth of plumbing engineers and designers.
25 education sessions taught by experts currently working in the field of plumbing engineering will be offered, allowing attendees to accumulate the knowledge and skills they need to take the next step in their career.
Even better—all of the sessions provide CEUs that you can use for CPD, PE, and other regulatory agency continuing education requirements.
Your full Convention and Exposition registration includes:
- Attendance to all education sessions and the ability to earn up to 17.25 hours of continuing education
- Steve Garvey Keynote Address
- Entrance to the Exposition and the ability to earn up to 11 hours of continuing education just for walking the show floor
- The ability to meet with more than 300 exhibiting manufacturers and suppliers
- Non-stop networking with more than 4,000 industry professionals from around the world
- Ticket for the Sunday night kick-off party at Corona Ranch & Rodeo Grounds
- Ticket for Tuesday night's black tie Banquet
- Access to ASPE's Networking Lounge and exhibitor sponsored events
- Participation in all prize drawings on the exposition floor
- Monday night exhibitor hospitality events
Bring a coworker and save!
What better way to introduce a young designer to the industry than by attending the ASPE Convention and Exposition? They will benefit from the professional development and technical education seminars led by the most experienced engineers in the industry, as well as meet their peers from across the country and make valuable contacts for the future.
Check back often for more information on: