The Estell Group LLC
Bearings, castings and machined components for your success!
The Estell Group supports power transmission OEMs with bearings, engineered castings, and precision machined components. We add further value by offering scrap metal value optimization services, creating transparency in an opaque market and increasing revenue for under-valued material.
Key areas of focus:
- Internationally competitive bearings, domestically stocked, including:
- Rolling element bearings (all styles)
- Plain bearings
- Mounted bearings
- Large bore taper bearings
- Fully machined bronze worm gear blanks (30 mm center distance and up):
- Solid bronze and bronze/iron/steel composites
- Centrifugal cast gear rims
- Specialty blanks for sector gears and other unique shapes
- Machined & as-cast gray/ductile iron, ADI, steel and stainless steel castings:
- Automated green sand molding to 60X85X20/20 inch flask size
- Airset molding for low volume components
- Machined & as-cast aluminum and copper alloy castings:
- Gravity permanent mold aluminum to 40 lb.
- Permanent mold bronze gear castings to 150 lb.
- Sand cast aluminum (automated green sand and air set) to 300+ lb.
- High pressure die cast, presses from 400 to 1200 ton.
Brands: Shuster Corp.
Bertazzi & Soldi
Aluminum Foundry of Wisconsin
Generation 4 Recycling
Golner Precision Products