Gear Technology and Power Transmission Engineering Magazines
Take part in the live version of our Ask the Expert column
GEAR TECHNOLOGY and POWER TRANSMISSION ENGINEERING are proud to offer four sessions of our popular ASK THE EXPERT column, live and in-person. We've lined up a number of high-profile experts to answer your questions at our booth. So bring your toughest gear-related technical challenges to Booth #1022, and we'll get your questions answered.
So far, we've lined up the following experts:
- Dr. Hartmuth Müller, Klingelnberg
- Dr. Deniz Sari, Samputensili/Star SU
- Dr. Oliver Winkel, Liebherr
- Chuck Schultz, Beyta Gear Service
- Dr. Hermann J. Stadtfeld, Gleason
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karsten Stahl, Gear Research Center (FZG)
- Frank Uherek, Rexnord
There will be four sessions at our booth, with appropriate experts sitting on the panel in each session:
• CYLINDRICAL GEAR CUTTING — Tuesday, October 24, 10:30 a.m.
• GEAR DESIGN, STANDARDS & SOFTWARE — Tuesday, October 24, 2:30 p.m.
• GEAR INSPECTION — Wednesday, October 25, 10:30 a.m.
• ASK ANYTHING — Wednesday, October 25, 2:30 p.m.
In addition, our editors will be conducting live interviews on our stage throughout the show. Stop by and learn what some of the other exhibitors have to say!
Brands: Gear Technology, Power Transmission Engineering, www.geartechnology.com, www.powertransmission.com